We work with organisations large and small to help them succeed in increasing their media profile.
The team at Oxford Global Media has exceptional media relations experience with than forty years worth of senior media relations experience between us.
We design and/or deliver media relations strategies for ongoing activity or one-off projects. But we won’t offer you a media relations package that raises your profile just for the sake of it. We’ll help you develop and deliver a media strategy that supports the achievement of your overall organisational objectives.
Whatever your resources, we can help you:
- Develop a pro-active media relations strategy that works together with your digital and social media communications and can realistically be delivered with the resources you have at your disposal
- Produce stories that will appeal to editors and result in media coverage
- Pitch to journalists in a way that will help you achieve success
- Develop a strategy for managing your media relations if you ever experience a public relations crisis
- Help your organisation strengthen its understanding of how the media works so that you know how to meet the needs of reporters and their editors
- Train your communications staff how to handle the media and your spokespeople how to handle broadcast interviews
- Help you develop packages that will appeal to print, broadcast and online media