The team at Oxford Global Media has exceptional media relations experience with than forty years worth of senior media relations experience between us.
We design and/or deliver media relations strategies for ongoing activity or one-off projects. But we won’t offer you a media relations package that raises your profile just for the sake of it. We’ll help you develop and deliver a media strategy that supports the achievement of your overall organisational objectives.
Whatever your resources, we can help you:
- Develop a pro-active media relations strategy that works together with your digital and social media communications and can realistically be delivered with the resources you have at your disposal
- Produce stories that will appeal to editors and result in media coverage
- Pitch to journalists in a way that will help you achieve success
- Develop a strategy for managing your media relations if you ever experience a public relations crisis
- Help your organisation strengthen its understanding of how the media works so that you know how to meet the needs of reporters and their editors
- Train your communications staff how to handle the media and your spokespeople how to handle broadcast interviews
- Help you develop packages that will appeal to print, broadcast and online media